Sunday, November 04, 2007

Ezekiel The Wizard Of God

4 Excerpts From Ezekiel The Wizard Of God.

These sonnets have an ABABCDCDEFEF-GG
rhyme scheme. Written by Angel De Fuego
copyright 2007. These sonnets are decasyllabic
as with all my sonnets.

#1

Five ninety three B.C. Kebar River,
The heavens opened and I saw my God,
Who gave me a message to deliver,
About my people and the roads they trod,
He laid His hand on me against my will,
And brought me to Jerusalem this place,
To be His mouth piece and His word fulfill,
Against those who have fallen from His grace,
I am the priest of Tetragrammaton,
Who has made me as His prophet wizard,
A channel of His power never gone,
A plague, a storm, or a fiery blizzard,

A punishment and death of evil men,
Each sinner punished by their God amen.

#2

O house of Israel now comes your day,
Your judgment day, although not your great last,
The judgment of your evil wicked way,
Which you now demonstrate as in the past,
That you cannot obey your God and Lord,
To show your naked bodies in the street,
You live like animals and by the sword,
You kill your own children for lack of meat,
You make and worship idols made of stone,
You worship false gods of your ancestors,
Even defile yourselves when your alone,
But I, your God, see everything you whores,

I have brought you my prophet Ezekiel,
My holy wizard, with license to kill.

#3

He calls me son of man symbolic'lly
And I have seen a vision of His throne,
Beneath a jasper sky, eternally,
Like wheels within wheels mechanic'lly shown,
The silhouette of God Himself like space,
The form of a man, that is full of stars,
Sitting upon a golden throne, pure grace,
Unlike those other common gods, like Mars,
My God the holy Tetragrammaton,
who never had beginning, nor an end,
Creator of the heavens, dusk to dawn,
To whom each man must make his own amend,

Creator of life, lover of my soul,
Who wants to make each man, perfect and whole.

#4

The heavens opened and the Lord told me,
To make a model of Jerusalem,
From Babylons empire to the Red Sea,
Include the Palaces, even the slum,
And when I burn one model house straight down,
That same house in real life dose also burn,
And anytime I wrecked that model town,
The real town, exactly the same would turn,
Just like a sorcerer have I become,
Or maybe the lesser evil wizard,
Though either is not where I'm coming from,
This road is less safe, and more a hazard,

But I am bent to do the will of Him,
Who makes the bitter, seem more sweet than grim.



Angel De Fuego
copyright 2007

No comments: